- CREAT A PLAN FOR THE DECK [ DRAWINGS FOR PERMITS ]
- APPLY FOR ANY REQUIRED BUILDING PERMITS
- PROVIDE OPTIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION METHOD BEST SUITED FOR PROJECT
- TREATED WOOD / SYNTHETIC WOOD PRODUCTS
- PROVIDE OPTIONS FOR THE DECK SURFACE
- WOOD DECK BOARDS
- VINYL DECK COVER
- SYNTHETIC WOOD
- PROVIDE OPTIONS FOR THE DECK STAIRS
- PROVIDE OPTIONS FOR THE DECK / STAIR RAILINGS
- WOOD PICKET STYLE
- FENCE PANELS
- ALUMINUM / GLASS PANELS
- ARRANGE FOR ALL INSPECTIONS WITH THE BUILDING INSPECTOR
- PAINT OR STAIN TO THE DECK AND RAILS
- ACCESS FROM THE RESIDENCE
- CLEAN UP AND LEAVE SITE TID
|WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
|As a building designer, I appreciate builders who pay attention to details, communicate well with everyone on the team - especially the clients - and see a project through to the last paint stroke. Waters Edge Construction certainly fulfills all those criteria and I would feel no hesitation in referring them to my clients.
Robert Fisher Design
|Alf and Steve did a major renovation on our home taking it from 1000 sq feet to 2700sq ft. We are so happy with our new home and Alf took care of all the details and made the renovation as smooth as it could be for a young family. I am most impressed with their after completion contact. They are not afraid to pop by and say hello, and take care of little items that come up post completion. If you are looking for honest builders with integrity, be sure to give Water’s Edge a call.
Deanna Noyce RE/MAX Camosun